Agricultural and Mechanization Loan Installment Analysis (TL)
|Tractor Purchase to be Used in Dry Agriculture and Livestock Activities
|Purchase for tractors to be used in irrigated agriculture activities
|For Equipment that can be mounted on the tractor
|Max. Loan Amount
|Max. Loan Term
Annual total cost rate; It includes interest, allocation fee, life insurance and taxes throughout the loan term and is calculated based on the sample maturity and amount.
The blocked currency and amount are calculated assuming that it is considered as a demand deposit. It may vary according to customer preference.
“These calculations are for informational purposes only and vary depending on the debt amount, maturity and collateral and are not binding.”
“Our bank has the right to make changes to the campaign features and terminate the campaign according to market conditions.”
3% bank and insurance transaction taxes, Duhuliye, Share fees and taxes on these items are added to the Allocation Fee. 0.5% Stamp tax is collected for each loan request.
The annual cost rate is calculated assuming that the consumer pays the installment payments regularly.
Documents Required for Loan Applications
- Risk research from our customers and non-customers who do not have a written record,
- Original and photocopy of ID Card or passport (the same documents will be requested from the guarantor/guarantors),
- An official document confirming your address, a current electricity or water bill (except your ID card) (the same documents will be requested from the guarantor/guarantors),
- Income Declaration (the same documents will be requested from the guarantor(s),
- For Vehicle Lien Secured Loans, proforma invoice; A photocopy of the vehicle title for vehicles purchased from a private person,
- Real estate stub for Real Estate Mortgage Guaranteed Loans,
- Also Consumer Information Form regarding Foreign Currency Loans for customers who want to use foreign currency loans.